Job Title: Account Specialist
Location: Buffalo, New York
Industry: Financial Services / Technology
Company URL: https://www.solidifi.com
Solidifi, a Real Matters company, is one of North America’s leading independent providers of valuation and closing services in the residential real estate mortgage industry. The company has built a strong reputation and partnerships with a network of more than 100,000 qualified independent field agents and is the mortgage service provider of choice for more than 60 of the top 100 lenders. Understanding the power of technology to boost productivity both internally and for our clients, the Solidifi team is made up of mortgage industry specialists and technology innovators.
Solidifi has offices in Markham (ON), Buffalo (NY), Denver (CO), and Middletown (RI).
For more information, please visit www.solidifi.com.
The Account Specialist is responsible for supporting and contributing to the management and strategic direction of our client-driven business. Expectations include ensuring customer needs are met or exceeded through excellent service, proactive communication, operational delivery, and leadership. Specialists communicate directly with external partners and clients, while also collaborating with management on opportunities to grow client business.
- Daily interaction with company clients (banks and mortgage companies) and external business partners
- Ensure client service levels are achieved with timely execution of daily tasks
- Work with internal partners and management to identify potential issues and provide resolution
- Proactively monitor day-to-day appraisal orders via email, phone, and/or through our internal management platform to ensure milestones are achieved during the appraisal lifecycle
- Ensure consistent and thorough client communication and messaging is delivered
- Assist team with client deployments including client training, documentation, new user/lender set-up, and departmental projects
- Support the development and growth of client relationships through strategic execution with individual lenders
- Exemplify leadership and proactivity to ensure escalation and resolution in a timely manner
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or a minimum of 1-2 years progressive business management experience
- Some experience/knowledge of the mortgage banking, real estate, or appraisal management industry a plus
- Incredible attention to detail and sound decision-making skills
- Customer service, leadership, sales, and communication abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include the JOB TITLE “Account Specialist” in the subject of your message.