Job Title: Assistant Marketing Coordinator
Location: Markham, Ontario
Industry: Financial Services / Technology
Company URL: https://www.solidifi.com
Solidifi, a Real Matters company, is one of North America’s leading independent providers of valuation and closing services in the residential real estate mortgage industry. The company has built a strong reputation and partnerships with a network of more than 100,000 qualified independent field agents and is the mortgage service provider of choice for more than 60 of the top 100 lenders. Understanding the power of technology to boost productivity both internally and for our clients, the Solidifi team is made up of mortgage industry specialists and technology innovators.
Solidifi has offices in Markham (ON), Buffalo (NY), Denver (CO), and Middletown (RI).
- Work with suppliers, vendors, and business units to coordinate production of event-related materials and marketing assets, including banner ads, sales collateral, trade show booths, pop-up banners, etc.
- Support the production and distribution of a wide variety of digital and print marketing materials
- Work with U.S. counterpart to organize Canadian trade shows and other events
- Handle all logistics related to trade shows, including registrations, lodgings, invitations
- Update content on corporate website on a regular basis
- Manage social media channels daily to build brand awareness and reputation
- Launch, monitor, measure, and report performance of all social media campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs)
- Track events budget and allocate funds appropriately
Skills and Expertise
- 3+ years of digital and social marketing experience, especially in B2B
- 3+ years of event planning experience
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, YouTube, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Experience with WordPress
- Strong writing skills, including copywriting, promotional writing, business writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective working relationships with stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and external vendors located in U.S. and Canada.
- Excellent problem-solving and prioritizing skills
- Reliable and motivated with attention to detail
- Experience with graphic design software like InDesign an asset
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture. Please email your resume to email@example.com and make sure to include the JOB TITLE “Assistant Marketing Coordinator” in the subject of your message.