Reporting to the QC Manager and/or Director of Quality Control, the Certified QC Reviewer will work will work with a dynamic and driven world class team, contributing to the overall quality of our product, offering as well as assisting in shaping the quality and compliance strategy of our valuation services across North America. The Certified QC Reviewer will interact with all facets of our internal valuation staff, as well as valuation and risk management professionals of our clients, solving the more complex issues of the day, and working toward preventing them tomorrow. The Certified QC Reviewer role at Solidifi is a demanding, highly inter-personal, and technically challenging position that offers true development potential and satisfaction for a motivated individual who enjoys creative problem solving, team interaction, and who demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Conducts pre and post release reviews of appraisal reports, identifies risk issues and records findings.
- Resolves Solidifi’s more complex production valuation issues with internal partners and clients.
- Communicates to ensure other Appraisal Reviewers, Account Managers, Vendors, Clients and others are always aware of any issues and status.
- Maintains current knowledge of all regulatory real estate and other collateral valuation processes and requirements for the United States, internal audit requirements and ensures compliance.
- May provide group or team training in real estate appraisal and review processes as required.
Skills and Expertise
- 7+ years experience appraisals / appraisal review / appraisal management / collateral risk / collateral valuations
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Solid IT experience and exposure and comfort in dealing with multiple applications.
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and a drive for excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical with experience of performance management and performance metrics.
- Caring, understanding, and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Team player.
- Flexibility for occasional travel.
- Ability to work a schedule that includes weekend rotation.
- University Degree Preferred however equivalent classroom and work experience accepted.
- US Appraiser Certification (Certified Residential)
- Employee must maintain credentials and adhere to respective state laws for continuing education requirements.
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.