We are looking for team members driven and excited to learn something new every day! The Closing department facilitates the closing portion of the transaction by coordinating with all lenders, borrowers, and third parties, and preparing the settlement statement in accordance with TRID requirements and with the lender’s closing instructions. Upon receiving requests to close, the department coordinates each signing with the signatories and a notary or attorney within Solidifi’s network and delivers a confirmation to the client through our operating system, ResWare. The Closing department also retrieves the closing documents from the lender, prepares the closing statement utilizing business partners for data entry and initial quality control functions, and delivers the final ALTA statement to the lender for approval.
The Closing department communicates heavily with lenders and other departments internally to ensure transaction deadlines are met. The department also merges the final closing package, conducts a final review of all documents, and delivers a secure link with the document package to the notary or attorney for signing.
Ideal candidates are positive, happy people that have a passion for working. If you are the type of person that is passionate about your work and is not willing to produce mediocre results, you are a good candidate for this position.
- Ensure all incoming emails and communications are answered within established timelines
- Ensure all documentation sent outside the office is protected and sent to appropriate parties
- Ensure all documentation is accurate
- Communicate appropriately and timely with all parties to ensure a quality closing experience
Skills and Expertise
- University degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Open availability Monday-Friday
- Prior industry experience in mortgage processing, title, closing, and escrow is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with extended hours when required (especially at end of month)
- Capability to understand and operate successfully within an action-based workflow software system
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.