We are looking for team members driven and excited to learn something new every day! The Commercial Operations Manager will report to the Director of Operations. The Commercial Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing Commercial employees with production and queue maintenance, SLA monitoring and SLA reporting. In addition, the Commercial Operations Manager will work closely with operations leadership to create and adjust processes to maximize effectiveness and efficiencies.
Ideal candidates are positive, happy people that have a passion for working. If you are the type of person that is passionate about your work and is not willing to produce mediocre results, you are a good candidate for this position.
- Delegating tasks to Commercial employees based on project priority as communicated by the Account Manager
- Monitoring team performance and implementing improvements when needed
- Gathering and reporting data on quality and production
- Communicating with employees on individual performance for transparency
- Drive production and implement ways to improve team quality
- Working with Account Managers to resolve any process flow issues identified
- Oversight of queue maintenance
- Seek to improve operational efficiencies
- Monitoring client SLAs to ensure turn time metrics are being hit
- Communicating with any external department managers to communicate priority items
- Planning and organization for appropriate handling of projects including staff needed to hit SLAs
Skills and Expertise
- University Degree or equivalent industry knowledge/experience
- Open availability Monday – Friday and may be required to work extended hours (especially on Friday’s at end of month)
- Prior experience in managing people and processes within the real estate industry, specifically real estate abstracting, title insurance and/or mortgage processing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail is required as all positions involve responsibility for ensuring accuracy on critical real estate and mortgage lending documents
- Capability to understand and operate successfully within an action-based workflow software system (ResWare)
- Proficiency in typing, knowledge of basic computer functions such as using PDFs, navigating online assessor/county websites
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.