We are looking for team members driven and excited to learn something new every day! The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for reviewing documents for each transaction for accuracy/completeness, coordinating with vendors to correct any discrepancies/errors, and entering the transaction into the system. This position requires the Data Entry Specialist to possess a high attention to detail as this position involves responsibility for accuracy of documentation critical to the real estate transaction. Qualified candidates must have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
Ideal candidates are positive, happy people that have a passion for working. If you are the type of person that is passionate about your work and is not willing to produce mediocre results, you are a good candidate for this position.
- Responsible for reviewing documents for each transaction for accuracy/completeness
- Coordinating with vendors to correct any discrepancies/errors
- Entering the transaction into the system
Skills and Expertise
- Review details of customer’s orders to ensure data requirements for processing orders are completed
- Ability to accurately and efficiently process data in high volumes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to provide exceptional customer service
- Accurate data entry skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player that feels successful when the team succeeds
- Capable of managing deadline-driven tasks
- Prior industry experience in mortgage processing, title, closing, and escrow is preferred, but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.