We are looking for team members driven and excited to learn something new every day! The Post Closing Specialist is responsible for effectively managing the real estate closing transaction for issuing title insurance. This position requires the Post Closing Specialist to exercise extreme independent judgment and to have the knowledge and experience necessary to efficiently handle any situation which may arise during the escrow process. Qualified candidates must also possess a high attention to detail as this position involves responsibility for accuracy on critical real estate and mortgage lending documents. Additionally, candidates should have excellent communication skills and must be comfortable interacting with clients tactfully in high-pressure customer service situations.
Ideal candidates are positive, happy people that have a passion for working. If you are the type of person that is passionate about your work and is not willing to produce mediocre results, you are a good candidate for this position.
- Keep a high level of communication with all clients, borrowers, and third parties involved in closing transactions
- Maintain excellent client satisfaction though proactive communication and quality service
- Manage varying client expectations and requirements
- Correct and/or communicate inaccuracies quickly with clients and operations team
- Review signed closing and title documents for accuracy after closing
- Obtain missing items required for disbursement
- Keep buyers and clients informed of pending items by email and phone
- Respond to all incoming emails and communications within established timelines
- Monitor and maintain the daily funding report, ensuring the loans are disbursed timely and correctly
- Ensure documentation sent outside of the office is securely protected and sent to appropriate parties
Skills and Expertise
- University Degree or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Open availability Monday – Friday
- Prior industry experience in mortgage processing, title, closing, and escrow is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with extended hours when required (especially at end of month)
- Capability to understand and operate successfully within an action-based workflow software system
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.