Job Title: Region Manager (Bilingual)
Location: Markham, Ontario
Industry: Financial Services / Technology
Company URL: https://www.solidifi.com
Solidifi, a Real Matters company, is one of North America’s leading independent providers of valuation and closing services in the residential real estate mortgage industry. The company has built a strong reputation and partnerships with a network of more than 100,000 qualified independent field agents and is the mortgage service provider of choice for more than 60 of the top 100 lenders. Understanding the power of technology to boost productivity both internally and for our clients, the Solidifi team is made up of mortgage industry specialists and technology innovators.
Solidifi has offices in Markham (ON), Buffalo (NY), Denver (CO), and Middletown (RI).
The Region Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day appraisal management operations and strategy of the network of independent fee appraisers in a given geographic region. Your analytic, communicative, and personable nature will give you the edge necessary to build strong, long-term relationships within the appraiser community in order to surpass client expectations and exceed internal performance targets.
- Develop and maintain a high-quality network of independent appraisers across your region who share our values on quality and service level delivery
- Oversee recruitment, onboarding, and panel management of the independent appraiser network in your region to ensure adequate coverage
- Determine and execute strategies to ensure appraiser effectiveness in quality, performance, timeliness, and active communication
- Optimize the use of technology to effectively manage the appraisal process and offer continued training opportunities for appraisers on our processes and procedures
- Properly resolve appraiser complaints and escalations to meet the expectations of all parties involved
- Communicate with internal client-facing departments to ensure clients have a high level of satisfaction while maintaining an optimal P&L for the organization
- Ensure transactions are completed in compliance with Federal and State Regulations as well as Appraiser Independence Provisions
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Fluent in French and English – required
- 3-5+ years in appraisal/financial services/collateral risk management industries
- Experience in leading and/or fostering collaboration between diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Proven team leader with ability to drive results
- Incredible attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include the JOB TITLE “Region Manager – Bilingual” in the subject of your message.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you. Please note that we will contact ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES for this opportunity.