Job Title: Senior Sales Executive – Settlement Services
Industry: Financial Services / Technology
Company URL: https://www.solidifi.com
Solidifi is a leading network management services provider for the residential lending industry. Solidifi’s SaaS based platform combines proprietary technology and network management capabilities with hundreds of thousands of independent qualified field professionals to create an efficient and high performing marketplace for the provision of residential mortgage lending services. Our clients include more than 60 of the top 100 lenders in the U.S. and Canada. Solidifi is a leading provider of title and mortgage closing services in North America. Solidifi has offices in Buffalo (NY), Denver (CO), Middletown (RI), and Toronto (ON). Solidifi is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Real Matters (TSX: REAL). For more information, visit www.solidifi.com.
In this senior level sales position, you will report directly to the President of Solidifi and will be accountable for driving Settlement Services sales within the Top 200 residential mortgage lenders in the United States. Using your existing senior level contacts and industry referrals you will elevate and drive Solidifi’s position and penetration in the Settlement Services Industry – Specifically Title and Close. Your communicative and personable nature will give you the edge necessary to build strong, long-term senior relationships within the Top 200 mortgage lenders that have residential property valuation and collateral risk management needs.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Promoting and selling Solidifi service offerings to mortgage lending institutions
- Development and execution of sales plans and strategies
- Recommend refinements to service pricing and packaging strategies
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and prospects and to develop key relationships
- Provide accurate and timely forecast’s using the appropriate sales tools and processes and maintain all relevant information about customers, prospects, and leads.
Skills and Expertise
- 4+ years’ experience selling services to the financial services market
- Experience in creating a strong market presence and executing profitable product strategies/rollouts and an understanding of the mortgage lending space in the United States.
- Demonstrate progressively senior sales roles, including leading complex sales objectives, and developing strong revenue pipelines and having consistently overachieved business targets
- Analytical and performance driven
- Experience in working remotely
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and a drive for excellence in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Flexibility for travel
We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to hearing from you. Please note that we will contact ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES for this opportunity. Solidifi is an equal opportunity employer.
* Please email your resume to email@example.com and make sure to include the JOB TITLE “Sales” in the subject of your message. *