Job Title: Valuation Analyst
Location: Buffalo, New York
Industry: Financial Services / Technology
Company URL: https://www.solidifi.com
Solidifi, a Real Matters company, is one of North America’s leading independent providers of valuation and closing services in the residential real estate mortgage industry. The company has built a strong reputation and partnerships with a network of more than 100,000 qualified independent field agents and is the mortgage service provider of choice for more than 60 of the top 100 lenders. Understanding the power of technology to boost productivity both internally and for our clients, the Solidifi team is made up of mortgage industry specialists and technology innovators.
Solidifi has offices in Markham (ON), Buffalo (NY), Denver (CO), and Middletown (RI).
For more information, please visit www.solidifi.com.
The Valuation Analyst is responsible for supporting and contributing to the quality of our client-driven business. Expectations include ensuring customer satisfaction through excellent service, communication, operational delivery, and leadership. Valuation Analysts provide initial review for Tier 1 and larger Tier 2 clients within the organization, ensuring reports delivered to our clients meet or exceed their quality standards.
- Conduct pre-release reviews of appraisal reports, identify potential risk issues, determine escalation points, and record findings
- Properly assess opportunities, errors, and lender-specific nuances omitted within appraisal reports
- Communicate to ensure other internal Appraisal Reviewers, Account Managers, Region Managers and Clients are always aware of any escalation issues and status
- Assist with appraiser panel management by ensuring on-time delivery, low touch points, and first time quality
- Ensure client service levels are achieved with timely execution of daily tasks
- Direct interaction with Solidifi Appraiser Network as well as internal leadership team
- Proactively monitor day-to-day appraisal orders via our transaction management platform to ensure milestones are achieved during the appraisal lifecycle
Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or a minimum of 1-2 years progressive business management experience
- Some experience/knowledge of the mortgage banking, real estate, or appraisal management industry a plus
- Incredible attention to detail and sound decision-making skills
- Strong customer service and communication abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment
The opportunity is here if you’re ready for it. We take great pride in the work we do and the talented people who work with us. We’re always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and make sure to include the JOB TITLE “Valuation Analyst” in the subject of your message.